Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My First Song

I wrote a new song for guitar class and it's called, "Why I Hate Open Court Reading".

Why I Hate Open Court Reading



I hate open court more than anyone alive!

I would rather get stuck in a giant bee-hive.

I would rather run through the sun than

reading Open Court without having fun.

OCR is useless, a waste of time.

Would you like to trade this “marvelous book”

for a dime?

I would rather eat some grass than attending

My OCR class!

Too much work without any perk.

There are persuasive and expository essays.

To write them takes too many days.

To write an essay you need information, all right?

To compile that info takes all my might!

There are six units total and we’re still on the second.

It’ll take another year to complete I reckon.

I’m happy I’m getting a break from the OCR

As Christmas Break,

Oops! I mean “ Winter Holidays” is here.

I think OCR sounds wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment